Thursday 11 April 2013

Lots happening  ...


Velma, Poppy, Tom, my lovely Dad at Aunty Pauline's birthday party ...



Aunty Pauline, Velma and Poppy ...



the beautiful birthday cake made by my lovely sis-in-law Jo Jo!



my three mad friends - Maggie, Theresa and Sue - making me laugh on my birthday !


Strawberry and cream cupcakes made by my wonderful daughter Poppy for my birthday !

Had a great Easter break but it was lovely to go back to my quilting class this morning at Cupcake Cottons!  Started back gently with a few blocks for my scrap quilt I'm making from the monthly blocks in Popular Patchwork magazine ...


Whilst there I just HAD to buy a couple of fat quarters .......


and this cricket fabric arrived all the way from the USA!  Think it's really funny that I'm ordering cricket fabric from the States!!!  But thank you Spoonflower for sending it over!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment