Friday 26 April 2013

Filling in time ....

I can't go anywhere without taking some quilting, just in case I have some time to fill!  Are you like that?  Well, I'm here in Bath waiting for Poppy to arrive and so I've put a border around my mother hen and two chicks and I'm thinking about how to quilt them.  Think I'm going to use my favourite blanket stitch around the border and two little hearts on the chicks ...


Also thought I had better finish my intermediate quilt I made at Cupcake Cottons last year, as Steph is beginning to ask for items for her exhibition!  I need to finish the hand quilting and bind it then it will be ready to go ...


find hand quilting difficult at home because my cocker spaniel, Archie, loves to come along and sit on whatever I'm sewing !  I don't want my exhibition piece to be covered with dog hairs !!!


1 comment:

  1. I think your work is fantastic you are incredibly talented

    ReplyDelete