Friday 22 March 2013

Took my lovely Dad for his 4th BCG treatment at the Great Western Hospital.  When we got home he snuggled under the quilt I made him in 2011!


Then popped over to Newbury to visit Barbara at Fir Tree Quilting.  Collected my Christmas quilt which she had finished (will post a photo shortly) and let her have the quilt I've made for my mother-in-law.  My husband asked me to make a quilt for his Mum two weeks before Christmas!!!  Obviously, fellow quilters you will understand that was not possible so I bought a quilt kit from Cupcake Cottons which I gave to my mother-in-law for Christmas with a note to say that I would make it for her in the New Year.  Well the quilt is now pieced and with Barbara for long arm quilting so it will be with you Mum Swann very soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment