Sunday 17 April 2016

Bits and pieces ...

my medallion quilt which I'm making with Steph at Cupcakes Cottons is coming along nicely ...


I met up with a dear friend this week - Chris Dodsley is visiting from New York and we spent the day together in Bath - non stop chatting!  Chris is an amazing quilter - check out her blog  madebychrissied.blogspot.com ...


Chris brought me some lovely gifts all the way from the USA!  Thanks Chris ...


Another dear friend, Sue Hayes, came home last week from a trip to Sri Lanka and she brought me these lovely fabrics - watch this space with what I plan to do with them ...


And finally, I went out with my friends from Bourton on Friday to celebrate my birthday and they gave me this lovely quilters travelling case ... thank you Sue, Maggie, Theresa and Lesley! 


I always take sewing with me wherever I go, so I know this case will come in really useful!

Vanessa x


1 comment:

  1. It was such fun catching up V, I had the most wonderful day. That carry case will be so useful for you too, quite a few of my students use it and love it - Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete