Tuesday 11 February 2014

Another cushion ...

because they are SO easy and quick to make as gifts!


This tea cup cushion was for my friend Penny!  Happy Birthday for yesterday Penny!  I love paper foundation piecing - you get such a lovely tidy result!  I used some pretty fabrics from Lucy at Secret Garden Quilting and of course some heart buttons.  I used the free motion quilting technique for the steam and feel that I'm beginning to get the hang of it now!  

Just had to share this picture with you ...


Archie - not looking too happy at having to share his basket with Krispin, my Mum and Dad's Westie!!!  I love the way that Krispin has rested his head on Archie's bottom!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Vanessa, really like your teacup cushion cover! I'm working on a design for a teacosy and mugrugs using the chicken and egg range, so will look forward to seeing your placemats! Glad you like the fabrics it is one of my favourite ranges. Thanks for your order. Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete